Cold Brew Youthberry Tea
Try out this easy Youthberry Cold Brew for a resfreshing teatime drink.
- 2 sachets of Starbucks Youthberry White Tea
- 3 Strawberries
- 6 Blueberries
- 1 Mason Jar
- Lemon-flavored tonic water (or any flavor you fancy)
- Mint Leaves (optional)
- Place tea bags in a clear mug or mason jar.
- Fill cup with room temperature water.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from fridge, discard tea bag.
- Serve with sliced berries.
- For that added flavour kick, add a sprig of mint or a dash of honey.
Find out more about our At Home Coffee and Teas available in stores here.