Indulgent Chocolatey Chai
Take your tea time to a whole new level with our this tealicious recipe.
- 1 sachet of Starbucks Teavana Chai Tea
- 50g of dark chocolate
- ¾ cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of whipped cream
- Marshmallows (as many as you like)
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- In a pot, melt dark chocolate on medium heat.
- Once it's melted, add milk and stir until smooth.
- Add whipped cream to the mix.
- Keep stirring until smooth.
- Place your tea bag into a 12oz mug.
- Pour chocolatey mix into your mug.
- Steep for 5 minutes before removing the tea bag.
- Finish with marshmallows.
- For that added flavor kick, give your drink a good stir with a Cinnamon stick.
Find out more about our At Home Coffee and Teas available in stores here.