One-minute Coffee Cake
All our favorite ingredients unite in one delicious mug.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 sachet of your favorite Starbucks VIA Ready Brew (We used Starbucks Tribute Blend)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon icing sugar (optional)
- Grease a microwaveable mug with melted butter.
- Mix all-purpose flour, coffee powder, caster sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add milk, egg and butter to the mix.
- Mix well with a mini whisk.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Complete with a scoop of ice cream and a sprinkle of icing sugar.
Find out more about our At Home Coffee and Teas available in stores here.