**UpcyclingWithStarbucks: Coffee Bag Lanyard **
A simple and quick idea to turn your whole bean coffee bags into a lanyard.
- Whole bean coffee bag (washed)
- Pen or marker
- Glue gun
- Old t-shirt or fabric
- Remove the fastener from the coffee bag.
- Cut through the length of the coffee bag and open it up.
- Using a ruler, mark out a 14cm x 12cm rectangle on the coffee bag.
- Cut out the rectangle.
- Fold the rectangle and leave a 1cm allowance. Glue the edges and fold them in to form a cardholder.
- Take a used t-shirt or fabric and cut out a small strip.
- Snip the strip and glue the two ends of the fabric to the inside of the cardholder.
- And your lanyard is done!
Find out more about our green initiatives here.