Iced Coffee Tea
mixing the best of both worlds in this Iced Coffee Tea recipe.
- 2 sachets of Starbucks Earl Grey tea
- 2 packets of Starbucks VIA Colombia
- 2 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of milk
- Steep 2 sachets of Starbucks Earl Grey tea.
- Separately, use 2 packets of Starbucks VIA Colombia to make coffee.
- Pour the tea and coffee into an ice tray and leave to freeze in the refridgerator.
- Once frozen, take out the tea and coffee ice cubes and place them in a glass.
- Pour a cup of milk into the glass and let the tea and coffee cubes melt and infuse the milk.
Find out more about our At Home Coffee and Teas available in stores here.